The World Against Me: Men's Scholarship
This year the Lambda Psi Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. present to you Spring Week 2018: Around the World In 22 Days. Our men's event, The World Against Me, is dedicated towards the celebration of Black men in affirming their presence not only on campus, but within society. We want to continue to honor and demonstrate our appreciation of not only Black men, but men worldwide.
The World Against Me scholarship will be awarded to one individual based on their essay responses to the questions below. The winner of the scholarship will be awarded $200 and MUST BE IN ATTENDANCE at the Men's Event, March 27th at 6:13 PM at the Woodlands Clubhouse. Should you have any questions in regards to the scholarship, please contact email@example.com.
1. Answer both essay questions, in no more than 300 words for each response separately.
2. Double spaced, Times New Roman font, 12 font size.
3. Submit response to essay questions at the link below by March 25th at 11:59 PM.
4. Responses submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
5. Include your name and contact information at the beginning of your essay.
1. How do you think your racial identity has impacted your life experiences? What challenges have you overcome?
2. In your opinion, is the perception of the Black man in American society evolving? How so?
Access the scholarship submission form here: https://goo.gl/forms/uSxilqbQB2ofEnzj1